Saturday, August 28, 2010

Now I'm really excited

It was so great meeting all of your children today. I have so many little faces to think of now when I'm making plans for our year. All of you parents were lovely, too. Thank you for all your offers of help - I accept.

As I told some of you, I plan to be in the classroom on Tuesday and Wednesday after noon until about 3 or 4, cleaning and getting organized. Any of you who have a spare hour or more, come on by. You may bring the children if you think they will be fine playing independently - it's up to you. This time counts towards you volunteer hours.

I also hope most of you heard me announce the Back To School Night for our class. You and the students are invited to come and see our room all fixed up. I will also have the volunteer calendar and the class job sign ups available.

I meant to take a few photos today, but it just didn't get to the top of the priority list, so I found a few of my former students: Torrey's brother, Jeremy's brother, Sofia's sister, Anya's sister, Summer's brother, and Sam's Brother.






No comments: